Tuesday, January 19, 2010

One Man's Annoying/Aggravating/Interesting Access Picture of the Week

I took this picture a few weeks ago at a Colorado Avalanche-Minnesota Wild hockey game in St. Paul. My Avs pulled out the victory, which was extra sweet for me and my fandom having left "enemy territory" at the Xcel Energy Center three or four times in a row on the losing side. Nothing worse than doing the "roll of shame," if you will, out of the arena with cheering Wild fan masses surrounding you.

Anyway, I took this picture on my cell phone to text it to a friend of mine to show him where my seats were (usually in an upper level corner or end of the arena). But what I didn't realize until I downloaded it onto my computer is that my knees and feet snuck into the bottom of the frame. The result was an unintentional, albeit interesting, "how I see the world from my wheelchair" type picture that you might see in some kind of alternative photograph gallery. Maybe I should see if there are any sports and disabilities photo/art shows going on around town and submit it, you never know.


No comments:

Post a Comment